Friday, June 24, 2011

Perfectly Un-Perfect

I saw this picture on my newest obsession (pinterest.com).
I wish I could have this hanging from my eyelashes so I was forced to read it everyday.


I, like most, have this obsession with trying to make everything in my life perfect.

I have these fears, that my life won't be wonderful if I don't make it perfect.
The truth is though, no ones life is perfect.

I need to let go of making sure the couch is going to be in the PERFECT spot, and focus on spending time relaxing on the couch.

I need to stop making sure my schedule is perfectly full 24/7, and focus on spending time laughing with my family.

Most importantly, I need to stop making myself feel as though I need to be a perfect human being on the inside and out. I am wonderful just the way I am.

I know I'm not alone in this. We all need to take time from our busy lives to remember how wonderful our lives are, and how wonderful we are. We don't need to be perfect to be wonderful.



No comments:

Post a Comment