Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What gets me through..

Whether you are a student or not I think this time of year is pretty stressful. There is so much going on and not enough time to do all the things you want to do. After years of trying to hide under the covers, cry and give up around this time of year, I have FINALLY learned to take the time to smile. So what gets me through an endless to-do list, 14 hour days, and non-stop studying....

..Putting up our first Christmas tree..

(Then watching it fall down =] )

...A puppy who suddenly wants nothing more than to constantly be by his mommy's side..


...Remembering the ones I love...


..Seeing these 18 silly girls...


..Reading Good Books before Bed...

....AND...

RED nails until Christmas


What makes you smile when things get stressful?

1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest post ever. Every picture describes you to a T. {I'm getting sentimental over here.} Did I mention I LOVE your wedges?! (:

    ReplyDelete