Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 4: Favorite Color and Knuffle Bunny

Day 4: Favorite Color


PINK! 

Who would've guessed it?! Besides the nail polish and Bride magazine I use everything else everyday.
I don't necessarily like wearing pink, but I sure do like my things pink!

I am taking a class about teaching reading this semester. We began a reading log to help us read a lot of different children's literature so that we can place the perfect book to child. Here is the first book on my log...


Knuffle Bunny
By: Mo Willems

 It's about a little gal named Trixie who looses her bunny at the laundromat. 
It's a short picture book with some amazing art in it. 
The picture are photographs with the characters painted on top.

I also started reading Dear Mr. Henshaw by Beverly Cleary. I remember a lot of people reading this in elementary, but I think I just stuck to her books about Ramona.

What was your favorite book as a child!?

1 comment:

  1. I love the Knuffle Bunny books! The kids I babysit love those and Llama Llama.

    ReplyDelete