Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

You either seem to love this day or hate it.
I choose LOVE!

You don't have to make it a hallmark holiday and spend lots of money. Just merely saying I love and appreciate you is what makes the day worth while.

How I spent Valentine's Day:
My little friend Jackie O. sent me a little valentine note... adorable.
My future in mother in law sent us a package full of all kinds of goodies... adorable.
My fiance taped a silly homemade card on the front door... adorable.
My puppy gave me a kiss this morning... adorable!
Tomorrow, is the BIG day though. The Valentine's Day party in 3rd grade!

It doesn't matter how you express your love, as long as you express it.
Not just on Valentine's Day, but every day!

So I leave you with this..


My two favorite Valentine's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment