Monday, June 25, 2012

6 Months Down

Today marks the day that Josh and I have been engaged for 6 months!
I can't believe that it has been half of a year already!

The day that Josh proposed to me was so magical and still instantly brings a smile to my face.
Look at that smile on his face!

It's hard to believe that in less than a year we will be married! I am so excited to make it official and spend the day celebrating with the love of my life and our family and friends. 
I have been crazy entwined with wedding planning. I have been doing tons of little projects every week. I am a planner so its no surprise I already have lots of projects going already! 

Josh is seriously the man of my dreams. He is so kind, smart, and loving. He also is my best friend. When we're together we act like we're the only people in the world who exists. It makes my heart leap thinking that in less than a year he'll be my husband!

P.S. I can't wait to share all of my wedding crafts when the wedding is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment