Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Day 3.. and it involves clothes!

Welcome to Day 3  featuring a girls best friend... clothing!


 {Tell about an article of clothing that you're deeply attached to}

The most meaning article of clothing I have is a grubby old T-shirt that my Great Grandpa gave to me when I was a little girl. I must have been only 4 years old when he gave it to me because I believe he passed away before I was 5.

I remember it being new when I got it.. and VERY large on my little body. It fit me like a giant dress! I think my G-gpa (that's what we called him) got it for free and just passed it on to me!  I still wear it to bed now and then!



Awkward mirror picture... but it shows that its not so little on me anymore!
My G-gma actually just turned 101 years old! She is a sweet old lady that makes my life a little happier!

No comments:

Post a Comment